- Sectional doors follow a track that, when fully open, lays horizontal or fully vertical inside of the building.
- Made up of multiple sections usually 12'' to 20'' in height.
- Sectionals come in over a hundred different styles and options to perfectly fit unique applications.
- View windows can be arrange at any level of the door for visibility or to allow light into the building
- Full-view types offer many different glass thickness as well as tint
- Sectional have many options such as the following:
Insulated frame or glass panels
Manually or motor operated
Powder coat finish
Full vertical, high-lift or standard track options
Specialty Glass (Solarban 60, green tint..etc)
CA License # 797147 / DIR # 1000005594